Womens Health Supplements
The Benefits That A Natural Health Supplements Can Bring For Women
Women face uniquely different problems through each of the development stages of their lives. One reoccurring theme through each of these stages, however, is a need to maximise nutrient intake and minimise nutrient output. Although most women can achieve this with a discipline well-balanced diet, in most cases women can elect to have a little more freedom in their lives simply by supplementing their daily diet with natural health supplements.
During puberty women face number of hormonal and bodily changes. Unfortunately this period can also coincide with a time when women, either through their own choices or due to peer pressure, decide that want to start dieting and taking into account beauty factors. The combined effect of a decrease in nutrient intakes, with an increase in hormonal change, can cause women to suffer problems during this period that last long-term. While it cannot and should not be touted as a complete remedy by itself to these problems, by taking increased vitamins and minerals as part of a natural health supplements program, most women can mitigate any health problems they have during this period and later in life.
Adulthood can cause a number of serious and complex issues for women. During this time there is an increased chance of cancers, such as breast cancer and cervix cancer, premenstrual syndrome, pregnancy, avoidance of pregnancy, cellulite problems, and the stress and fatigue of being working women and working mums. Each of these problems needs a unique approach. However, with the assistance of your dietitian or doctor, it is possible to include, as part of your natural health supplements diet, the following minerals and vitamins:
Vitamins A, C, D, and E
this should go some way to helping to alleviate some of the day-to-day problems that women in the 21st Century face!
The menopause is probably a watershed point that most women are afraid of arriving at. During this period women can feel faint, fluster, have hot flushes and nigh sweats. Fatigue and mood swings can result in women feeling ostracised during this complicated period in their life. However, most of these problems are caused as a result of the female body reducing (and eventually ceasing to) its production of estrogens and progesterone. Consequently, women can combat a number of the problems encountered during menopause simply by boosting their daily dosage of natural health supplements.
In old age women have the misfortune to look forward to:
- Osteoporosis – This is caused as a result of the loss of estrogens production during menopause. Additional magnesium, vitamin D and calcium in the diet, as part of a natural health supplements program, can help to alleviate some of these problems and symptoms.
- Varicose veins – which occur as a result of hormonal changes anywhere from post pregnancy through to old age and, as part of a program, can be alleviate with additional magnesium intake.
- High cholesterol – it affects both men and women and can be effectively tackled with the use of omega 3 fish oil in the diet.
- High blood pressure – it, again, effects men and women equally, and can be reduced with additional intakes of herbs, including garlic tablets.
- Heart disease – the chances of it can be reduced with additional daily intakes of Vitamins C and E and minerals and essential fatty acids.
For a reliable company who understands your vision care needs, we recommend Coastal Contacts
Coastal Contactsoffers fast free shipping, great service, a lowest price guarantee, and a very convenient "Invoice Me Later" payment option. The quality of their products is exceptional and their website is user-friendly. Try Coastal Contacts totally risk-free today.
If you would like to learn more about the importance of taking care of your eyes and which contact lenses are most healthy and comfortable, check out Coastal Contacts’ Healthy Eyes Program
Use coupon code CCAFF05 and receive an additional $5 off your order with Coastal Contacts today. (Coupon valid for orders over $70. Expires March 31, 2007)